Friday, July 4, 2008

Fun Hair Do's!!

First off we've been super crazy busy!! The kids are done with swim lessons! Yeah!!!! Now comes the I'm board part of our summer. Cris and I have been playing on a co-ed softball team with a bunch of good friends and are having a blast. It's been great to have our "date nights" twice a week when we play. And the kids are loving all the babysitters they are getting. And we are going broke paying for them!!
On to my post topic. A friend of mine has a link on her blog to a fun girls hair do website. (I'm going to put it on mine, it's called She Does Hair) I've never been that great at doing my girls hair. Let's just say I'm not talented in the hair area. Then Corie told me about this blog when I saw how cute she's done her little girls hair. So I got on, and found all sorts of cute easy fixes!! Some are hard, and I need alittle practice at it but I've been having so much fun doing them. Kennedy likes them when I'm done, but hates sitting while I do them. Jocelyn does ok but she usually pulls out my hard work a hour after I do it. Here are some pictures of Kennedy's hair.


This is a really simple three pony do. I tried to do rag curls on the girly do's blog, but I'm to uncoordinated. So I braided her hair in lots of braids before bed, and took them out in the morning. Then curled the ends under and tied some bows with ribbon to finish the look off. I loved the way it turned out for church.


I've had so much fun trying out new things for the girls hair! So go check out these blogs and go to town yourself!!
They have tons more fun hair web site and hair accessories site links. I've been surfing way to much, and have found all sorts of stuff I want to try or buy!!



3 comments:

Ann said...

How Cute!!!! Kennedy is a doll! I checked out the hair sites. What fun ideas. Ummm, I wonder if Rachel will still let me play with her hair. I doubt it. I'll have to wait for Kailynn to get some hair then I can go wild.

Ivy & Mae said...

very impressive, sigh of relief that I only have boys because that is above my skill level!

Rachel Holloway said...

I've tried several things from those blogs--super cute! But I have to say you are FAR better than I! :)