Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fishing in Chesterfield

After the Bar J Cris and I split up. He took Kennedy and Kaden with him , and I took Cole and Jocelyn with me to my mom's and meet up with my brother. For the past two or three years Cris has been going camping and fishing with his dad. This year was no exceptions and they had a blast!!! They caught I think 6, 4-5 pound trout. Since they were so big they only kept 3. (plus I think that was their daily limit.) After fishing at Chesterfield they headed up towards my family's cabin and fished on Paul's reservoir and fly fished along the creek. There they caught a few in the lake a a few more fly fishing in the creeks. (Cris taught me how to fly fish while dating. I'm not so good, I catch trees. :)) Anyone will tell you that Kaden is the best little fisherman!! While at chesterfield Cris dad woke up early and headed to the lake. He had been there for about a hour, and caught nothing, Not even a bite. Not five minutes after Kaden cast his line out he caught the biggest fish while their, a 5 pounder. He had to tease his Grandpa about this the rest of the trip. We always joke that if your going fishing you need to take Kaden to catch the fish for you.

Here is the crew with their catch, Kennedy, Jimmie holding the fish, Cris' mom Sharen, Cris and Kennedy. The big fish in front is the one Kaden caught, Kennedy caught one and I'm not sure who caught the other one.



Kennedy and Grandpa Moss with her catch of the day.

Kaden and his 5 pounder.

These pictures aren't the greatest they were take with Cris cell phone. I had the camera with me.







No comments: