Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole!!!

Cole turns two today!! I can't believe that he's that old already. They grow so fast, next thing I know he'll be 20. Here are some pictures of him from the past two years. It's so hard to choose I wish I could put them all on here. I'll post pictures of his party later.


COLE
Cole you've grown into such a cute little boy who has filled our house with lots of love, and joy!! We still can't believe that we had a doctor tell us to abort you, and 6 months later you were born perfect!! (besides the fact of your double inguinal hernia) Not knowing whether you would live or be handicap strenghtened my faith immensely while pregnant with you. I laughed, and cried so hard when you were born.(as did all our family and friends) We are so thankful to have you in our home and family.
You love to play with your brother and sisters like you were just as big as them. You talk alot, and already know how to tattle tell. Oh, the joys of having older siblings to teach you things. You love to just sit on our laps and read or watch cartoons, and you love to cuddle when your in the mood.
We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!!
Love,
Mom and Dad











4 comments:

Ann said...

Don't blink. Before you know it he'll be 15 and looking at girls. Or 18 and ready to leave home. 21 and on a mission, 24 and 27 getting married and having babies of his own and making you a grandma. Hey wait. That's my life. I still feel your age. Don't blink! Happy Birthday Cole!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

How fun. My little boy turned two on July 5.

Michelle said...

What a handsome boy you have there. It seem like just yesterday we were at the Barnes reunion and your mom had pictures of Cole to show every one. I can't believe it's been 2 years already. Happy Birthday Cole!

Corri Havlicek said...

Truly a miracle baby...I know I'll never forget it or him.