Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Temple Square

Om our way home we always drive through Salt Lake. This year we made the 5 minute detour from the freeway and went to temple square. It had been too long since we had been there. The last time we were able to go was when we were moving from Idaho to Arizona and Kennedy was just a little 10 month old. (We stopped to say goodbye to my Grandma Clark who was serving her mission in the family history center.) I was so glad that we were able to take the time to stop, yes it made it so we didn't get home till almost 11p.m. but it was worth the blessings!!!
Here we are as a family in front of the temple. The people who took our picture we ran into several times while there. I fact they took our picture in front of the statue of Christ, and of course we took there pictures too.

The kids, aren't they cute! I'm mad I didn't get all the spires in this picture. The one where I did none of the kids were looking. Go figure.

On top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, at the look out. We were going to eat lunch up there but it was to long of a wait, so we went downstairs and ate at the Navoo Cafe.

The statue of Christ. I forgot how beautiful it is!!(Just don't look to close at me it's not a good picture.)

The kids by the fountain resting there legs. Cole did better walking that the rest of them, and we didn't even walk that far.

8 comments:

Corie Green said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I am so jealous it looks like such a great trip!! :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Look at all those cute family pics! Seroiusly, you have a nice little collection now! :)

What a fun stop! I am glad you got to check it out and spend some time in such a special place!

Anonymous said...

What a vacaion... busy, busy, busy! (I know the feeling!) Looks like all the fun is worth it!!!

Corri Havlicek said...

OK, that's it, I'm moving back! Not really, but it's definitely time for a visit. I can't believe how homesick all your posts have made me.

Cziep Family said...

LeAnn, we had a great time visiting with you and your family. The kids have grown so much.

Please email the recipe for the inside out hamburgers.

Steven & Maria Cziep said...

Those are some great pictures. Actually it is a minor miracle to get four completely unique and wiggly children to hold still simotaneously. We miss you!!

Camille said...

The first pic. of your whole family is my favorite- very cute! Lexie is picking her nose in all of our pictures too! Ha.
It really is a cute pic. though.
I think it is so neat that Matthew knows how to fly. Very fun.

Perry Parents said...

That is fun. I love going to temple square!