Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Grandma Moss', Cousins, and the Bar J

We left Cris' sisters house and headed to his mom's house. That same day we went to Jackson Hole, WY to the Bar J. Here are alot of pics.
Kaden, Kennedy, Jocelyn, Cole, Naomi, and Quintin eating lunch before our drive to Jackson.

Our entertainment before our two hour drive. Cris and his brother Jimmie wrote this song while in high school. It makes me laugh everytime I hear it. I hope it sounds ok, we were all laughing so hard. It's call " A song for the minority"

We meet up with my family at the Bar J. My brother and his wife went up earlier in the day to stand in line for our tickets. They were one of the first in line, so we got front row seats! It was awesome!!! Thanks Steven and Maria!!!!

You have to ride the train at the Bar J. I think I was the only adult on it. Cole wouldn't go alone. I don't look that great in this picture either. I'm sitting by my brother David's youngest two kids. Sydnie and Cooper.

You don't go to the Bar J without seeing good old granny. They sang "Granny had a altered farm" It was hilarious and the kids loved it.

If you are ever in the Jackson Hole WY area make sure you hit the Bar J. It's so much fun along with great food and entertainment. Here is their web site. http://www.barjchuckwagon.com/ .
Here are some random pictures from that night.
Naomi giving Kennedy Eskimo kisses.

Jocelyn loved My brother Steven and his wife Maria!! Steven even had her convinced that she was going to live with them by the end of our vacation.
Stay tuned for more of our adventures!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"Business Time" has nothing on your brother and Cris! They were so funny! It looks like an awesome trip! :)

bryan and megan said...

Sounds like a fun trip so far. I am trying to get tickets to Bar J's. We go every year, with out kids of course! Did your kids do pretty good through it?

I am bummed I missed you. I kept wondering when you were coming everytime I drove past your parents house. Well, maybe next time!

Ashby said...

So fun! We were in Durango this past weekend and almost went to their Bar D Chuck Wagon! I love that place, it's so much fun!

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOOO fun! I love all these vacation pictures and seeing you with family. This is TOTALLY what summer is all about!

Stephanie said...

We loved the "solo" quite funny!

Corri Havlicek said...

oooh Bar J! How fun. Makes me miss Jackson, WY. I haven't seen the Tetons for years...