Monday, March 17, 2008

A Breakfast My Mom Would Be Proud Off

Every year growing up my mom would make us green pancakes, and green milk for breakfast on St. Patrick's Day. (On Valentine's Day, everything was pink)This year the kids were really into St. Patty's Day, so I thought I would make some Green eggs, green milk, and toast. We even made green snicker doodles the night before. They has so much fun with it. Kennedy wasn't to sure about the green milk and eggs at first. Mainly because Cris told her that we got them green by saving our green buggers, and putting them in it, ans mixing it really well. Gross I know!! She finally ate when I reassured her that I used food coloring. Here are some pics of our yummy breakfast.





5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a mom! I ignored the fact that it was St Patty's day--too tired to think of it! So, I am totally impressed!

Corri Havlicek said...

oh, those eggs look horrible! LOL! How fun, though! I think I would hesitate to eat them too if I thought somebody had put boogers in them! I think I'll smack Cris next time I see him - that is just gross! LOL! You're a fun mom...

The life of Jayne said...

You are so fun!

Michelle said...

What a good idea. I am no that creative. I guess to go along with the boogers my friends put green food coloring in the toilets and told their kids that the leprechauns used their bathroom. How fun I am going to do that next year! Have fun with your mom and dad for easter! I am sure they will love the weather.

Corie Green said...

Cute idea! If crystal hadn't texted me that morning to say happy St. Patrick's day I would have sent Ethan to school in blue and khaki! LOL! My dad made us number shaped pancakes for our birthdays!