Saturday, March 8, 2008

I got tagged by Corri. So here goes I'll give it a whirl.

The Rules...

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The nearest book near me is "Way to Be" by Gordan B. Hinckley. The fifth sentence is
Be Humble
Is this book telling me something? I know for a fact that I could be more humble. I guess its a good thing I read this small but simple sentence today. I really needed it. I am going to try and be more humble in everything that I do. I loved this book, and I loved Pres. Hinckley's 9 be's. I think I'm going to re-read this book. I could use a refresher.
I guess I get to tag 5 people. Wow. I'm not sure if five people even read my blog.
Your it: Rachel, Michelle, Jayne Ann, Lani, and Katherine.

1 comment:

Corri Havlicek said...

Good one! Great book, too. Where do you get your blog backgrounds? They are so cute!