Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Day in The Life of A Moss

A friend from high school did this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to try. (thanks for the idea Rachel!)You take a picture of the clock every hour at 20 minutes after(or what ever time you want) to make the time go faster throughout the today.

I rolled out of bed to four kids wanting breakfast. Cris went to work late the night before and we won't expect him back till late tonight. I got the kids some cereal, and some how got all four of them ready along with myself within the hour. WOW!
It's now 8:20, and we are in a mad dash to the door to get the kids off to school. I then head to the gym.

While there I do intervals on the treadmill for 30 minutes. One minute running at a 6.5 and two minutes running at 7.6. Phew am I tired. Cole sat in the stroller next to me as a older man joked how he would rather be him. Jocelyn sat in the kids room and colored, and watched Dora.
It's 9:20 and I'm still at the gym. Now I'm doing alot of ab exercises. I'm trying to make up for the past six months of not doing them because of my hernia.

I just had to take a picture of my new running shoes. They were alot of money, and it's not often I spend that much on myself. I'm also wearing my lucky marathon socks!(My legs aren't that pretty to look at but the shoes are.) Some how with in this hour I head home get showered, and head off to Wal-Mart to get a birthday present for Jocelyn's friend Brekken.

At 10:20 we are picking out a bag to go with the gift and only have 10 minutes to check out, and get to the party which starts at 10:30. We get there a few minutes late, and mass caose erupts as it should when you are at a party with a bunch of other 3 and 4 year olds.

Opps I'm late on taking this picture. We are on our way home from the party. I'm thinking my kids won't eat lunch since they filled up on cake and ice cream. not to mention the goodies in there goodie bags.

Wow time flies when your having fun. Of course I knew the kids wouldn't eat lunch so what's the point of making it. So they sat on the couch and watched T.V. for a few minutes while they ate some cheese and crackers.


At 1:20 the kids were down for their naps, and I attempted to pay bills. Yuck!! My online banking was down so I couldn't. I guess we'll be rich for a few more hours. I then had the tough decision to either take a nap or fold the laundry. Hmmm. The nap won, so I missed out on the picture for 2:20.

Time to get the kids from school. I love this time of day. I really miss them while they are at school. Then comes homework the dreaded part of the day. Then I pay my bills. We are poor now:(


Back in the car we go. Off to Kaden's last basket ball practice. I love to watch him but I'm so glad it's over. It seems as if I'm everywhere today. So in this hour we sit and watch him play. It's quite the chore with all the kids.

We are in the car going through the drive through at McDonalds. Not a healthy dinner, but the fastest since the kids thought they were going to starve to death.

Wow I need to clean my stove. It's 6:20. A babysitter will be here soon, so I can go get a temple recommend interview. I'm hoping it's not to late to get it for this Saturday. A good friend of mine is getting sealed along with her husband and two kids this weekend in Phoenix, and I really want to go. I forgot that they were expired. Opps!( I'm so happy for you Susie!:))

The kids are ready for bed and I'm back from the interview. Kaden is mad because I told him to turn off the Wii, and get some jammies on. Cole is crying because he wants the paci. (which I need to take away, but don't have the heart.) Kennedy is cleaning her room.( boy it gets messy fast)Jocelyn is watching cartoons.

Here they all are in their jammies!

This picture is 10 minutes early. Mainly because the kids are in bed.(Oh, man Jocelyn just got out of bed and is doing her pouty face and is scared. I know she's just playing me the little stinker.) This is my time of the day. When I just sit on my butt and watch T.V. or blog. I love bedtime!!!
That's us in a day. And what a busy one at that!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so fun. I am going to steal that idea. Though my day would not be quite so busy! You kids are so cute. You have a great family.

The life of Jayne said...

WHEW! WOW, you are super mom!!

James said...

Wow Leann, sounds like you have a pretty busy day. What a happy family.
Tell Fir hi for me!

Corri Havlicek said...

What a ride! I got tired just reading about your day! Good post - very fun idea!

Anonymous said...

You really just ran all day, didn't you!?! Love your shoes and lucky socks. Hope they work out for you!

PerryParty3 said...

Hi Leann! I hope you don't mind me checkin out your blog. I got it from Michelle's. I love this idea! I wonder if I could do it for a whole day! I like that you did it every hour verses the 20 minutes. I also loved the comment "Wow, my oven is dirty". I know that feeling. your kids are so cute! Last time I saw them Kennedy was just a baby.