Monday, March 10, 2008

Donation Link

As most of you know I'm running the P.F. Chang's Rock and Roll Marathon in San Diego on June 1st. I decided to make my run worth a cause. I joined forces with many others and have a goal to raise money to cure blood cancers:leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has been working hard for more than 50 years. Their funded research has contributed to major advances in the treatment of cancer. BUT MORE PROGRESS IS NEEDED TO FIND CURES!!!Someone new is diagnosed with blood cancer every five minutes; every 10 minutes, someone dies. In fact despite the many breakthroughs, leukemia causes more deaths than any other cancer among children, and young adults under 20.
That's why I'm asking you to sponsor me to support the Society's lifesaving cancer research. Your support will help improve the lives of more that 823,000 Americans who are battling blood caners.
I have added a link to the side of my blog. You can click on it to get to my web page to donate. If you would like to donate, but don't have a credit card you want to use, email me at chrismoss79@msn.com, and I will email you my address where you can send a donation. Your donation is 100% tax deductible.
If you have any family members, or friends that might want to donate please give them my blog address, or donation web page address.

Every mile gets us closer to a cure!!!!

No comments: