Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Music Program

Kennedy and Kaden had their spring music program today. Jocelyn and Cole loved it. Kennedy has been singing the songs here at home, and Jocelyn knows one of them, she sang along with all the second graders. It was really cute. Cole loved clapping for them in the end. Here are some pictures, and video of them singing their little hearts out!!
Kennedy waving along with everyone else

Kaden getting into the actions

Kennedy singing My Body Makes Music
Kaden singing Old McDonald

Kennedy's video turned out blurry. I really need a new camera, every time I zoom in the pictures or video is blurry. I didn't get all of Kaden's song because I had to walk up a little to take pictures. Which meant I had to leave Jocelyn and Cole alone. Kaden's teacher did sit by them so I could get his picture and video. When it was Kennedy's turn to sing some front row seats were open, so I moved up there to get her pictures. I think I'm getting soft in my old age. I almost cried when I saw them singing but I held it together. They are growing to fast. Kennedy will be baptized this year. Crazy!!!

6 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

I really like that song "My body makes music". So cute! Kennedy did an awesome job too! The music teacher looks alot like my elementary school teacher...how odd. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

OOOOOOH! You got your background changed!!! SOOOO CUTE!

I am sure I will react the same way when I see my kids together doing suh big kid things! How fast they grow!

Michelle said...

Your kids are super cute. I love how they are dressed up. I hope if I ever have a girl I will be able to find cute clothes. I agree with you on the crying bit. Everyone time Noah sings with the primary I am in tears. Matt thinks I am weird. I can't believe that Kennedy will be baptized this year. I wish we could be there!!

The life of Jayne said...

Cute blog page!!

I agree w/ you, as I get older, I find myself getting teary eyed at a lot of things! :)

Anonymous said...

I love "Proud Mommy Moments!" Your kids are so cute! Nice work!

Camille said...

I may be wrong, but, it looks as if your kids (like mine) are destined for the front row every time. These pics reminded me of how in every elementary pic. I can remember, there you and I are on the front row! :)
So cute, so cute they are (not our old pics, the Moss kids!).