Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day Light Savings

So we Arizonans don't participate in day light savings. But the Moss family or any other Railroad family has to deal with the time change. How is that might you ask. Well the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad does. Here they go by Mountain Standard Time. ( I think) So when Cris is trying to see when he will get his call to work, we have to subtract a hour from our time. There have been a few times when he's has forgotten this. For example just last night. He was going to go to work at 4 in the morning. Then I reminded him of the time change and he wasn't to happy on losing out on a hour of sleep. So he had to go at 3. The poor guy. He only got maybe three hours of sleep. Luckily he got called on a deadhead. That being said, I'm glad we don't have to do the whole time change here in Arizona, but it sure is a pain to deal with when Cris goes to work. And on the bright side he gets home an hour sooner.(kinda)

3 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

This is interesting! Are you posting this just to get back at me for my post about Arizona?

The Moss Family said...

No I'm not posting this to get back at ya. I was just venting about it a bit.

The life of Jayne said...

I'm just kidding! :)
I bet its kinda hard having to deal with 2 times zones!