Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Bow




I made this bow last night!! I would love to say that I just whipped it up, but man it took me a good hour to make it!!! I think I'll get faster as I go. Kennedy loved it and just had to wear it to school today!!! I do have to say, I think it turned out ok, I think I will get better as I do more. Tonight I'm cookin up some corker ribbon, for some corker bows!! I hope they turn out, so stay tunned!!

I think I'm going to try and sale them, but I'm not sure. They are pretty cheap to make and I think I could make a few bucks on each pair. What do you all think?

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

VERY CUTE! Don't you just LOVE fun, fancy bows?

The life of Jayne said...

You did such a great job! WOW! Super cute bow!!

Hows the dry walling coming??

Corri Havlicek said...

You're a bow-makin' woman! When you saw Kendall's curly bow and you said "I'm want to try making some of those", you really meant it! I love them.

Criddle said...

Those are so stinken cute! check out my blog. I tagged ya!

Camille said...

Whoa! That is sooo cute. I am very much impressed! I would buy some from you- if they were cheap....but then it wouldn't be very worth it for you now would it?