Monday, October 20, 2008

School Pictures

The kids got their school pictures back. I love the way Jocelyn's turned out!! They used a friend of mine that's from here in town to take them. She does such a awesome job!! If you remember a while back, Jocelyn had a black eye, well it just happened to be right around picture day. Shannon edited it out for me. Doesn't she look so cute!!!

Here is Kadens picture. I'm tempted to do retakes. I hate how there is a glare on his glasses, you can't even see his eyes, and I wish he was smiling more.

Here is Kennedy's I think it turned out ok. I really like how her blonde hair pops on her black shirt, and the dark back ground.

To tell the truth, I really can't stand life touch!! The prices are sky high, and you don't get many pictures. I really wish the school would have used Shannon to do their pictures too. If anyone in our area is looking for someone to take family pictures, she does such a good job, and her prices are unbeatable!!! You can check out here web site here....www.hidesertphotography.com (if you look hard enough you might even find us on her site, in the family, or kids sections. :)
I'm hoping to have her take some pictures of our family in the near future!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

I love the pictures. Such cute kids.

Ivy & Mae said...

aww cute kiddos! Isaac's school pics are JUST LIKE the ones when we were little. It was a total blast from the past. The class pic though was the best, 5 year olds looking in all different directions doing all sorts of things!

Perry Parents said...

Those pictures are cute! I agree that lifetouch isn't the best. My lifetouch pictures never turn out very well!