Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Bomdardment of Pictures

There is a nice dusting of sheet rock mud dust covering my whole house.(we did cover everything!!) Don't ya just love the texture it gives my printer? So the question of the day was, to dust or not to dust? I didn't, Cris will just be sanding again tomorrow, then putting on another coat in some places, then sanding again, and then on to texture. So what's the point? This has been a pain in the butt, and I know we will say why didn't we do this years ago. Next time(if there is a next time) we will defiantly remodel before moving in. I can't wait till it's done so I can pick out paint colors. :)

I just want to say what awesome VT I have!!! They brought the kids over a bag with all these yummy goodies to eat while watching conference. I thought of doing it myself, but never had the time to get it together. The idea is to eat one treat every time someone says that word, or you can eat the whole bag if the talk is on that subject. The kids loved it!! Thanks Patty!!!

Here they are eating away. Kennedy is missing we traded her for Boston, and Kaden had Austin come. For having friends they did really good watching but got restless during Pres. Monsons talk.

Cole loved the tootsie rolls. He takes after his mommy!!! I will always remember my Grandpa Clark having handfuls in his suit coat and if you went to sit by him at church he would give ya some.

This picture leads on to the next picture. While mudding on Saturday, Tim painted the kids faces. Cole thought it was great!!! Well, when Cris and Tim were in the garage, Cole got mysteriously quiet. So I went in search for him.
I found him like this. Along with one corner of my wall, without any mud(which should have had some on it.) The rest of the day, he would keep getting into the mud to paint himself. Thanks Tim!!
I found this cute quick page, and just had to use it, but didn't have a picture I liked for it till now. Isn't he such a cutie!!!
Here is another page I did of Jocelyn's first bike ride. I have been seeing all these templates, but didn't know how to use them but I found a tutorial online and I now can say, I LOVE TEMPLATES!!!!! It needs more I think, but I just don't know what. Any suggestions anyone?
I've also been working on a page or two from my marathon, but have hit a wall, and redid the pages several times, I just don't know what to do!!! Any suggestions for it too?

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Lots of fun pics! And I am glad your remodeling is getting done...even though it would have been nice to have done a year ago! :)

Way to go on keeping the kids entertained during conference! SO impressed with that cute game your friend brought.

The life of Jayne said...

I love that idea for conference, what nice V.T!

I say, just wait till its all done, and then do a really good deap cleaning, And in the mean time, spend a lot of time outside!! :)