Friday, October 17, 2008

I Got Tagged

Rules:Link the person who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog.Tell 6 unspectacular quirky things about you or your family.Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

So I have done this tag before. I was temped to look back and just copy and paste it, but i was to lazy to look back for it. So I had to think of my 6 things about me again. They might be the same, but might not be.

1. I can't stand tomatoes!!! I love the flavor they give things, and the smell of them, but it's the texture that gets me!!! If I use them in anything, they get blended. I also don't like most veggies, and my kids lack in getting them. Cris would love it if I cooked broccoli , but I can't even stand the smell!!! So for number one, you can call me a meatiatarian.

2. I like my dishwasher loaded a certain way. If anything is out of place if you were to load it, I would reload it. I do this to my loving husband, my mother-in-law, sister-in law, and even my own mom. Don't get me wrong, I love the help, but I just can't stand it if its not my way. Maybe I have alittle OCD, although you wouldn't be able to tell from the looks of the rest of my house, but at least the dishwasher is in order. LOL

3. I love the outdoors. I didn't when I was little. My parents would take us hiking and camping all the time when younger, and I would do anything to get out of it although I never could. :) MY family used to call me scaredy cat, cause I would cling to the edge of the hiking trails if there was a cliff on the other side or it I didn't want to go up to the top, my mom would have to stay at the bottom of the trail with me. I still can't stand the drive the Jackson Hole Pass. It scares the crap out of me. I always worry about going off the edge and fall all the way down to the bottom, which, if you've driven the pass, you know it's along ways down!!!!

4. This one is a bit embarrassing. My nick name from my brothers is Annie-pany hose. Don't' ask me where I got it, but when I was younger if they called my that, you'd get instant water works!!! They still call my it, especially Steven, every time I talk to him on the phone he calls me it, instead of by LeAnn.

5. You all know this one already but I love to run!!! I've really had a hard time with it lately. I hate running on a treadmill but that's all I've got, cause I've gotten lazy to get up at 5:30 or 6 in the morning to go outside. :( I guess the quirky thing about this is you have to be crazy to love to run 26.2 miles and want to do it again.

6. This one is funny and a bit embarrassing to Cris. :) We were set up on a blind date, and he had to work that afternoon, so my best friend and her date came and picked me up, and then we went to Cris' Aunt Patty's to pick him up(he was living with them for awhile) While sitting on the couch waiting for him to get ready he came walking into the room without knowing we were there. He had just gotten out of the shower, and was in a towel. He was embarrassed, and quickly left the room. That's one way to meet your future husband. :) This was also on my 17th birthday, and I had already been on a date earlier that day.

So there you have it!!! I tag.... Jayne Ann, Kristie, Lani, Camille, Melene', and Tanae(you haven't posted in a while I want to see more cute pics of Brynlee!!)

No comments: