Saturday, October 11, 2008

Checklist For A Windy Day

1. Make sure trampoline is tied down tight. CHECK

2. Tip over bball hoop. CHECK
3. Attempt to go to the soccer game, not because we wanted to in the wind but because the kids had snacks and we couldn't skip out on this one. (thankfully we got there and there were no games. I wish the coach would have called. I woke up at 6:30 on a Saturday to get everyone ready to be there at 8) CHECK
4. Make sugar cookies with the kids, one, because they are bored cause they can't go out side, and two, because they weren't aloud in their rooms due to high dust volume, mudding, sanding and texture being done. CHECK



5. Take this kids to McD's to get them out of the way so Cris and Tim could work. But to my surprise when I come home a hour later and not much was accomplished, because they were playing Halo.(no big surprise there. The hall way and Kaden's room is ready for paint!! YEA!!) CHECK

6. Take picture of the dust wall that Winslow always has when it's windy. We live in the middle of nowhere with nothing to protect us!!(this picture does not do it justice!! If you went outside you would blow away!! That is my new car in the driveway. :)) CHECK


7. Take a picture of the new bows I've made the girls. :) I especially love the Korker one in Jocelyn's hair!! And Kennedy's are her soccer ones I made yesterday.

8. Take a picture of my cuties!!! (Kaden is still without glasses!!! I wish those babies would get here!!!) CHECK

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a cute checklist! :) I am LOVIN' this bow-making talent of yours! AMAZING!

Fun new car! Hooray!

The life of Jayne said...

How fun! And those are cute bows!

Janet said...

Sounds very productive! Love the bows. I need you to teach me!

PerryParty3 said...

Those bows are AWESOME! I love em! I hope to make some soon. Let me know if you know where to buy ribbon cheap! I think we should make bows at the next reunion. :)

Shana Dee said...

First things first, the bows are adorable!! You are very talented!! It almost makes me what to have a kid (hopefully girl) so I can put bows in her hair. Way cute!!

I'm sure glad it doesn't get windy in Phx. However, a few weeks ago we had a massive 60 miles wide 1 mile tall sand/dirt storm come into the valley. It was unbelievable and scary!

bryan and megan said...

Those bows are soooo cute. How do you do it? Do you have a tool or something for the korker ones? I know your girls both have hair but have you ever seen or put them on a head band?