Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!!

We carved pumpkins for family home evening on monday. I'm a little slow at getting the pictures on here. The kids had a blast, and actually did really good at poking the holes and carving themselves this year. Cole loved reaching his hand in and getting the gunk out, but he was also very good at putting it back in behind my back the silly little boy. And look at me all Susie homemaker like wearing a apron.





Jocelyn's preschool also did a family night. We had Chili with Fry Bread, and them carved more pumpkins. I was tempted not to take any since we had carved some two days before and spent$16 on some already, but I couldn't disappoint my kiddos. So we went to Wally world and purchased these cute tiny ones for .87$ a pound. I think the most I spent on one was $1.50. They loved them and it was a fun night out.
I swear I don't have a quadruple chin in real life. I just do in almost every picture ever taken of me. And we usually don't all smile this cheesy. :)
I just had to post this picture of Cole with his pumpkin, he loved it and carried it round the house all day today.


















2 comments:

Shana Dee said...

WOW, your pumpkins look awesome!! Your kids are very talented. I love the apron! I seriously love aprons and wear one every time I cook. I like to feel sexy while making dinner and sometimes an apron is all it takes. ;)

{kim} said...

I'm impressed with your pumpkins- they look great! I don't even own an apron but maybe I should get one if it will make me look sexy! I would love to run with you guys in the morning (if I can keep up).