Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fun With Dad

While i was in the kitchen making cookies I could hear the kids laughing outside. I went to go see what was going on and I found Cris jumping on the trampoline with them. This is a daily occurrence. Cris love to play with the kids. I always joke that I have five kids not four. By the time I found my camera they were off the trampoline. But I did get some fun pictures of them doing other things.
Here they are all being pushed. I don't know why we bought them a new swing set/club house last year when they never play on it.

Playing Frisbee


Jocelyn flying high! I zoomed in to take the picture and Cris threw her a little higher than I thought.


Cris is such a fun dad! I love to watch him play with the kids. I love you Cris!!






4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Look at you, in the kitchen making COOKIES?!?! I would say there is a FUN MOM in there too, to go along with the fun dad! :) I love all your fun pics--the belly shot especially! :)

What a fun dad!!

Corie Green said...

You guys are so cute! I want to make more time to have fun with my family! That's it, I'm making cookies! :)

Janet said...

Too cute! I love the shots of Jocelyn in the air. I can see that both you and Cris are great parents.

Ivy & Mae said...

Wow---Jocelyn looks like she can fly.