Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What the........!!!!!!!!

This post deserves alot of explanations!!!!! Why on earth did I wake up this morning to my kids say "What the heck?!?!?!?" This is why.........
Snow in Arizona in May?? The weather man did way it was going to rain, but snow? Wow! At least isn't not sticking, right. And this picture doesn't even show how big the flakes that are coming down now. I just mowed the back yard yesterday, and my kids were wearing shorts and tank tops with no jackets. And now today I have to try and find their heavy jackets. Now I know I shouldn't complain because all my friends and family in Idaho have been dealing with the snow for months and months now. But come on I live in Arizona. So for now I will quote my kids, "What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!"

9 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

brrr! It seems like we all have been having crazy weather this spring!! Its been really cold here, and then thursday and friday are suppose to be in the 90's! CRAZY!!!

Janet said...

Welcome to Idaho! We just didn't want you to feel to left out.

Corri Havlicek said...

We said the same thing!

Corie Green said...

I could not believe it! I thought it would be hilarious to have to use a snow day after we already used up our emergency make up days! :)

Ivy & Mae said...

insanity!

Camille said...

At least your grass is green. AND, I for one am quite partial to the phrase, "What the Heck?"

Shana Dee said...

WOW!! Snow in May! That is crazy~ However, I was watching an Az t.v. program and they were featuring Winslow? and it made me want to drive up there and see all history they were talking about. Maybe you didn't know, but your small town use to be the main place to be in Az, but when they put the interstate through, it took away all the traffic and visitors. =(

Lani said...

Hey, anything is better than the wind right?

ALYN said...

Hi, I'm a random reader of the ponytail challenge blog, and I saw your comment about living an hour from everywhere, and I had to check out where you could be from?

Imagine my surprise to discover that you're from the hometown of my husband... Small world. Hancock.