Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wish Us Luck

Well, we are off early tomorrow morning! I'm so excited!! If you want you can check my progress through out the race from this web site: www.rnrmarathon.com and click on the Live Results bug on the home page during the race. I think that you will need my race number too, which is 12018. You can also watch me finish by going to www.NBCsandiego.com You might also need the race number for that too, and I'm not sure if it will be available right away or if it will be available a few hours after. The marathon start is 6:30 a.m. on June 1st. Woohoo! I'm so excited!! Wish us all luck!!

8 comments:

Steven & Maria Cziep said...

We are so excited for you!!! Good Luck!!!

Michelle said...

Good Luck LeAnn!! I am sure you will do awesome... I can't wait to see the results.

Rachel Holloway said...

GOOD LUCK! YOU are doing awesome things!!!! BE PROUD!

Ann said...

We wish you the best of luck.

Janet said...

Good Luck!!!! You are amazing!

Jessica said...

Hi LeAnn! Your family is super cute! I can't believe how big they all are! Good luck on your race!

Camille said...

GOOD LUCK!! I am so excited for you and glad it is not me! It is so cool that you are doing this.

Ivy & Mae said...

Good Luck!