Thursday, May 1, 2008

Look What I Made



Yummy!! Cris has been bugging me for weeks to make some cinnamon rolls. I didn't have a recipe was my excuse, but a quick email to my cousin and presto a recipe!! Thanks Michelle these were so yummy!! I'm sure I've gained a few pounds since making them yesterday. And I might add I was shocked that they turned out on my first try. Yea me!!!

I haven't been good about posting work outs but I'm doing them!! Tuesday I was only able to get about a mile and a half in on the treadmill before Cole started screaming and wouldn't stop. So we left I just couldn't get into it with a toddler screaming next to me. Wednesday I did about 7.5 miles and about the same for today. We are hoping to hit 20 miles on Saturday.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Those look so good. I am going to have to make them again. I am hungry just looking at them. But of course cinnamon rolls are my downfall. Good job on the workouts!!

Rachel Holloway said...

I say you deserve those cinnamon rolls! Girl, you are a training maniac!! :)

WAY TO GO!

The life of Jayne said...

YUM! I would LOVE the recipe!

AprilF said...

Those look yummy!