Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Am

I got this fun post from my friend Rachel's blog. She is such a great writer and so creative. It was lots of fun to think of everything to write. Thanks for the inspiration Rachel!! And anyone else who wants to do it feel free to copy and paste it.


I AM...
i am: a wife, mother, daughter, chef, chauffeur and the list can go on and on....
i think: I should be better at cleaning my house
i know: that I am a daughter of god and he loves me.
i want: my kids to succeed in all they do.
i have: 4 wonderful kids and loving husband.
i wish: we could be debt free and live with out a care
i hate: it when Cris works at night, it's really lonely
i miss: having my family close buy.
i fear: for my kids, that something will happen to them, they will choose the wrong path. All I can do is teach them what's right.
i feel: like eating a big ice cream sundae
i hear: Cole playing near me, Jocelyn wanting a snack, Cris playing Halo, and the older two watching them.
i smell: a midnight pomegranate wall flower from bath and body works.
i crave: warm cinnamon rolls. Cris has been wanting me to make them for weeks now but i just haven't had the time. I even got a recipe from my cousin Michelle that will be put to good use one day soon.
i search: for my hair brush every day. Cole likes to run off with it.
i wonder: if I can think of something for all of these I's.
i regret: nothing that I can think of.
i love: to watch Cris play with the kids. He's such a great daddy.
i ache: after a good workout, but it's a good ache. :)
i care: about the well being of others.
i always: check on my kids before I go to bed, and make sure they are breathing.
i am not: crafty, i try to be but I'm not. I'm not a good decorator either.
i BELIEVE: in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.
i dance: when my kids do. It's fun to spin and act like a wild monkey.
i sing: when my kids do, they don't care if I'm off tune. If I tried out for American Idol I'd be the one they make fun of.
i cry: when I'm proud of my kids, when they get hurt, and when they cry.
i don’t always: fold my laundry. It's a bad, bad habit!!!
i fight: for the right to PARTY!! (this is the first thing that came to my mind. Lame I know.)
i write: to remember...
i win: because i have a beautiful family!!!
i lose: at any game I play with Cris (I think he cheats)
i never: clean the bath tubs. Cris does
i confuse: my kids names. "KenJocCol, I'm mean Kaden come here!!!"
i listen: to Cris's hard rick music while running, it pumps me up!!
i can usually be found: Out running everyday. Whether it be outside or at the gym.
i am scared: the same as I fear.
i need: a nap every day.
i am happy about: marrying Cris, living where we live, and having four wonderful beautiful children. I can't imagine doing it with anyone else.

3 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

This is awesome!

Corri Havlicek said...

Great post! I love it when you write about yourself, I like learning new things about you.

Janet said...

This is really neat. I think I'll sit down and try to do it too. Great idea!