Thursday, April 17, 2008

Marathon Training

I'm in need of getting my rear end in gear for my marathon coming up on June 1st. So I thought that I would post some what of a training log, to keep me going. So I will be posting every day,(If I get to it) what my workout was that morning. So to get started I will tell ya what I've done so far this week.
Monday: Since I hurt my knee on my long run Saturday I keep it easy, and did a 1 mile run, 30 minutes of intervals on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the stair stepper.
Tuesday: 6 mile run outside
Wednesday: Weights on my legs, and a 2 mile sprint run
Today: 6 mile run on the treadmill
I should be running more during the week. So by writing this down I'm hoping it will help me. Sorry if I bore you all with these posts. We are hoping to do a 15 mile run Saturday morning. Woohoo! Wish us luck!

5 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

I think it awesome that you are posting about this- keep us updated!

Camille said...

You make me tired.... really tired. I think I will exercise vicariously through you. Wow.

Corri Havlicek said...

15 miles?! LeAnn, you are my hero...

Ryan said...

Good luck on your run today!

Kristin and Jay said...

You kept it easy by doing a 1 mile run, the eliptical, etc.!! I couldn't even run a mile =) Now walk a mile is more like it! You are very motivating. good job!