Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Won! I Won! I Won!!

I never win anything. I always buy raffle tickets from the cute little kids who are selling them, or in for the car drawing, and all that jazz. But this time I won! It was simple too. All I had to do was a challenge. What might this challenge be? Well, Camille, a friend from elementary school on up set up this fun blog, The Pony Tail Challenge. You can find the link on my friends and family side bar. Every weeks she posts a new fun challenge. I won the pony tail one. Now, ladies I did fail, But I rose to the challenge of keeping my hair out of a pony tail for a week. Yes, that means 7 days, 168 hours, 10,0080 minutes, 604,800 seconds, or how ever you want to put it. (of course that is if I did the math right, I lost my brain two kids ago) I only made it six days, but a girl doesn't have much to work with when shes out camping, so I had to put it up.(it was in two ponies so it did take a little more effort.) I challenge you all to go to her blog, and have some fun. You don't have to know her, the more the merrier.
Buy the way I won a gift certificate from Bath and Body Works.

No comments: