Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Been A While

It's been a while since my kids have graced the pages of our blog. They had a four day weekend so we've been relaxing at home. (the school district plans two or three snow days into the schedule every year, they never take them so we end up getting a three of four day weekend a month before schools out.) Today was such a nice day and by nice I mean no wind and sunny 75 degree weather. So I whipped out the camera after we went to Kaden's t-ball game and we ate our PB&J on our patio. Here are so pictures I took. (and when I mean some i mean alot!!)
I love the sky in the back ground of this picture! I can't wait till our summer sunsets!

Don't ya just love the trampoline hair! Cole wouldn't get near the trampoline hence he is not in the picture. And yes, Jocelyn has her shoes on backwards.



She takes after her dad. :)

I make myself present on the blog once again. Cole looks nothing like me, except the brown eyes.
They were being goof balls.

Hey what's over there?

I didn't need to give Jocelyn a bath, Sandy took care of it.

Our gourmet dinner of PB&J with chips and soda. Yum!(can you tell Cris was at work.;))

I can't wait for the warm summer nights to start!! We stay out till 9 or 10 and enjoy every minute of it. After taking all these pictures I realized Jocelyn had no pants on. They joys of a three year old. Thank goodness all the pictures of her are from waist up. How could i not tell you ask. She had on a long shirt.
P.S. my workout today consisted of a 3 mile sprint run and abs.















3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

YEAH!! LOVE SEEING THOSE ADORABLE KIDS UP CLOSE!! :) And it's about time you post a pic of you! You still look so cute--just like highschool!! :)

I agree about the joys of a 3 year old...they sure do have funny personalities!

Ann said...

Your kids are so cute, you too.
It's fun to see you enjoying your sweet little family.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love a little outside family fun time? Love the hair!!! Watch out summer, here we come!