Monday, April 21, 2008

My Poor Girls!

Jocelyn and Kennedy are sick. I hate it when my kids are sick. Jocelyn woke up at 5:30 this morning complaining of her stomach hurting. Being the tired mom I was I kept telling her to go back to bed, and that her stomach hurt because she didn't eat dinner last night. Fast forward to 7:30. She wouldn't eat breakfast, but drank some sprite. Not two minutes later I was catching puke, yup, catching it in my hands. Gross! My instincts kicked in, I didn't want it all over the carpet, and I could just tell she wouldn't make it to the garbage or the bathroom. So I in turn had to run to the bathroom with puke in my hands. And no matter how many times I have washed them I can still smell it. Oh, the joys of motherhood! Kennedy hasn't thrown up yet but I have a feeling it's coming soon. She has a headache and stomach ache. Right now my poor babies are in my bed watching Dora, and trying not to throw up. I sure hope that no one else gets this bug!
P.S. Since I have sick girlies, and my hubby is at work there will be no Monday workout post. :(

8 comments:

Corie Green said...

Oh No! I think everyone is catching this! Autumn is puking, Ethan was puking, your girls are puking. I totally understand catching it though :) ! I hate having to clean the carpets afterwards. I hope it gets better today!

Rachel Holloway said...

I would say that catching puke in your hands qualifies for working out! :) Being sick is AWFUL, BUT having sick KIDS is the worst! Hope they get rested and on the mend!

Corri Havlicek said...

I hate the pukes. I feel so sorry for anyone who gets it. Get out the Lysol!

Anonymous said...

Why do we do that? It's automatic and NASTY! I hope they get better soon and that you don't get it too! Just reading about all your excersizing makes me tired!

Camille said...

eewwww. I can smell it just by thinking about it.

Janet said...

Please, please I am praying that no one gets the pukes at my house. This would be the only time I'm glad you live in Winslow! :) Ha-Ha. I am being selfish because tommorrow we are going to Disneyworld. YEAH!!!!!

Janet said...

Please, please I am praying that no one gets the pukes at my house. This would be the only time I'm glad you live in Winslow! :) Ha-Ha. I am being selfish because tommorrow we are going to Disneyworld. YEAH!!!!!

Michelle said...

I hope you guys get feeling better. I hate like I always say puke! Congrats on your long run. Your my inspiration for running a 10k. I am thinking that you must be superwoman!