Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kennedy

I loved the way Kennedy's hair looked in this picture! So white and pretty. She hates it when I curl it. The poor girl got strait as nails hair. This picture was taken on Easter Sunday. She cried as I was curling it. That's one trait she got from me. I remember my mom doing my hair and crying cause I didn't want too. (I also remember my dad doing my hair a few times when my mom worked nights at a hospital. I would go to church with crooked pony tails and my Grandma Clark would fix them. Thanks Grandma)
What also made me post this picture was our friend Randy was over getting his hair cut (not by me but by Cris. He doesn't trust me with the scissors but that's another story) He said that his wife and him were sitting in the classroom one day eating lunch, and they saw this flash of white go by the window, and they knew it was Kennedy. He said you can look out her window at school and pick Kennedy out of a crowd. Too funny. I love her hair and I hope it stays this color.

8 comments:

Janet said...

Kennedy is beautiful. I always look at other people's hair and think how I wish... a little redder, a little blonder, a little straighter, a little curlier. Some people buy out the stores of peroxide to get her look. Lucky girl!

Rachel Holloway said...

I just love her hair! You DO have such beautiful children--now watch, she will turn brunette. :)

Michelle said...

Kennedy is so cute. I love her hair. I love how people can recognize her by her hair at the playground. I am excited to see you guys this summer!

Ivy & Mae said...

she's darling!

Corri Havlicek said...

I love her hair too. Mine was white like that when I was young, so I hoped one of my kids would get it, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Was yours white when you were little?

Amy said...

Cute family!! It's so fun to reconnect with friends! It sounds like you guys are doing good!

Camille said...

She is a pretty one. And, every time I look at your blog, I can't get over how much Jocelyn reminds me of you when we were little.

Mike and Kim said...

Hey LeAnn I finally have a blog up and going....well kind of up and going, I am still getting the hang of it and it needs a little work!!
But I am excited to keep in touch this way, I love seeing what you guys are up to!!