Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

I've been busy the past few days and haven't been able to post my workouts. So I guess I'll start there. On Thursday I didn't do anything I was just to lazy!! Cris was home in the morning so we hung out. I don't have the umph to workout in the afternoon, plus the kids both had a baseball game. I was at the little league fields from 4 till almost 7. Needless to say we had PB and J for dinner. On Friday i attempted to go to the gym with all four kids. (they didn't have school) They did well, and I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and attempted to lift my arms but Cole was to crabby by then, so I headed home. And for my workout today...... Drum roll please......... We ran 18 miles!!!!! Woohoo. My legs are so tired, I'm starving, and I need a nap. Other than that I feel great.
The kids have been doing great in t-ball and softball. Kennedy's team has only lost one game, and she sure can hit the ball. The girls do fun chants when the others are batting. Well, Kennedy is the smallest on her team and they sing to her, "She's got peewee power, she may be small, but she can hit that ball, she's got peewee power!" She gets the cutest look on her face when they sing it and gets a little embarrassed. Kaden's team is doing good too, but in tball everyone wins. Kaden is a good little catcher and hits the ball pretty good. I love watching my kids do good. Ya gotta love those proud mommy moments!!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

You make me sick. And, I mean that in the nicest way! 18 miles. Are you kidding me?!
BTW- I remember when you and I were the little ones on the team. Why didn't we get cheers like that? :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Thursday you were lazy? HARDLY! :) Thursday you may have taken a workout break, but you did a million other things! :) And 18 miles? Man, I feel worse and worse about my exercise (or lack of) routine when I read your blog! :) You are really inspirational. I can't believe how amazing you're doing!

Corie Green said...

Good Job on the run! You guys rock, thanks for the comment on my blog, it helps to hear that we aren't the only ones who like my little guy! LOL

Corri Havlicek said...

Sounds to me like it's pedicure time! Pampering is always a good way to finish a workout!