Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dear Kristen


Click on the picture to see clearly.
Am I a mean Mom or what! Now that you've seen one side of the story here's mine.
Kennedy and Kaden have been fighting a lot lately. Well the other day While driving home from school(I know its only a block, but I was still in my jammies) They started to fight. So I gave them a warning,"If you guys don't' stop your fighting you will go to bed and stay there the rest of the night." Apparently they weren't listening. ( That's not a surprise.)Ten minutes later they were fighting AGAIN!!! Apparently Kaden scratched Kennedy so she scratched back. This then caused yelling lots and lots of it!! So off to bed they went, which then caused more screaming than I have ever heard before. (My ears have still not recovered) Don't' worry they didn't stay in bed all night after all it was about 3:30 when all this happened. They stayed for about 20 minutes then got out to do chores and then stayed another 20 minutes.
Fast forward to yesterday. Cris found this cute little letter in Kennedy's room. Apparently she was in bed for ever!! Now I know what she was doing when she had the note book and pen in hand while in bed. Which was told to be thrown on the floor because we are in time out and time out should not be fun. I thought she was coloring not writing a letter to her best friend. I'm in for it if she is already this emotional about stuff. After all she was the one kicking and screaming all the way to her room, and slammed the door.
I'm not looking forward to the teenage years.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh man! You are SO in trouble! :) Good luck in the next SEVERAL years! :)

Corie Green said...

My girls have been fighing a lot lately too! Greg is afraid we are already starting with the Pre-PMS! LOL! I am with you, I am not looking forward to 3 teenage girls in High School together! All of those hormones! AAHHH!!! :D

Mike and Kim said...

hee hee hee I think that is so funny!!!