Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Workouts

My workouts have been going good. I haven't posted about them in a long time. I've been just to busy with the kids softball and t-ball, school, and every thing else. I've been doing good. We ran a 20 miler today. It was great to run out to Clear Creek and back again. We just added a few miles to it to make it longer. It was such a hard run and I remember when we first ran it we all said never again, but we did it again. It feels great to conquer so many hills, and miles. We did say never again, again today, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did it again. I'm starting to get a little freaked out about the race. We only have 15 more days. It sure has snuck up on us. Man time flies when your having fun!!

1 comment:

ALYN said...

Hey, I got your note on my blog. Since that's my public listed blog, I am going to try not to list my last name there.

But if you email me, I'll tell you my husbands name and which family he belongs to, etc.

And give you the blogspot for our unlisted family blog. Then you can tell all our cousins and Aunties that you saw pics of our cute kids!

My email is my first name then my last name at yahoo dot com.