Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Schwany Man


Yummmmm! We love the "Schwany Man"! I learned to love Schwan's ice cream when I was a little girl. My Grandma and Grandpa Clark always had their ice cream stocked in their freezer. My Grandpa loved the Summer's Dream flavor. (it's orange sherbet swirled in vanilla)It's a seasonal ice cream that is only sold in the summer months. It's now is stock!! And guess what's in my freezer waiting for me to eat when the kids go to bed. The Schwany Man made his bi-monthly stop at my house today. Bed time can't come soon enough.
In the picture Cole is eating a orange sherbet push up from them.( the picture is from my cell phone.) And Cris will be to differ with me his favorite flavor is their Rocky Road.

4 comments:

Camille said...

I am not a fan of chocolate ice cream, but the Schwann chocolate-marshmallow is SOOOO good! We had it every week at my grandparent's growing up too.

Rachel Holloway said...

I love Schwanns too...and I actually LOVE those push-ups. Darn it...craving one this very second! :)
Mmmm.......

Janet said...

I miss the Schwanny man. We used to have him come but felt guilty when he came to the door and didn't feel like we could afford it. So we let him go. Yum! They have great stuff.

Perry Parents said...

That is such a coincidence. We call him the "Schwany Man" too. And we love Summer's Dream too. We just bought our first tub of the summer! Today I had an ice cream cone with it. I think I will go have another one. The temptation is so great!! hahaha

~melissa