Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother Daughter Date

Since the boys are out camping at the Father and Son's camp out, I thought it would be fun to do something with the girls. I asked some friends if they wanted to go the local beauty college and get mani's and pedi's. Susie and her daughter were the only ones that were able to come. So off we went and had a good ol' time. Plus it only cost us 5 bucks for a mani and 5 bucks for a pedi. What a deal!!! Here are some pictures of our fun time.
Jocelyn showing off her nails

Kennedy looked so relaxed getting her foot massage

Autumn showing me her nails. I love her red hair!

After wards at home showing off the finished product

Kennedy's nails had some fun sparkles on them they were really cute.


After our fun time getting our nails done, we went to dinner. Crystal was able to meet up with us there. We went to the best Mexican food restaurant ever!! E'n'O Kitchen. Yummy! It's in our little town airport, but we didn't see any planes this time. We ate and headed home ready to watch a movie and eat junk food! I love having my girls to play and get all pretty with. We will defiantly do it again soon!! Cole came with us too and he got his nails painted too, but shhh it's a secret.

5 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

FUN! I love girl time too!

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW!! What an awesome time out!! I bet your girls (and Cole) will remember this night for a LONG time!!

--oh, and you deserved every bit of praise I wrote on my blog about you--I meant all of it!

Corie Green said...

Ha Ha Greg would be so mad at me if I let them paint Ethan's nails! LOL I wish I would have been able to go it looks like it was a blast. Next time!!

Ivy & Mae said...

What a cute idea.

As I only have boys, I probably would get in trouble if I stole it.

Janet said...

I love it. Your girls will think your the coolest mom for spending some quality real girl time with them.