Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Best Friends

Best friends share everything, including the toilet!!
Lana and Jocelyn Sept. 08
Jocelyn had a few friends come over for a birthday party on Tuesday. She had a blast!! When Steph came to pick up Lana, I was in the living room talking to another mom and dad. Steph went to look for Lana and found her and Jocelyn sharing the toilet. They wanted to go potty together. :) What silly and cute little girls!! They call each other best friends, and play together so well.
The funny thing is, I remember sharing the toilet with my cousin Kim when I was younger. Like mother, like daughter. LOL. Stay tuned for the birthday pictures, I just need to get them downloaded.

4 comments:

Criddle said...

lol lol lol lol Wow those are some tiny bums to be fitting on the same toilet. I wish I could say that I can do the same! way cute

Rachel Holloway said...

I have a picture just like this from when I was a little girl. It WILL end up in a wedding video someday.. :)

Ashby said...

So cute! I totally laughed when I saw that picture!

PerryParty3 said...

that's hilarious! What cute girls!