Saturday, September 27, 2008

What We've Been Up To

Here are some more of the kids homecoming week pictures. The only day's I didn't get pictures of were, sports day, and school pride day(they just had to wear blue this day)
Here they are on wacky Wednesday. They had to dress like teachers and the teachers dressed like the kids. Kaden is without glasses because his lens keeps popping out of the frames. Only one more week till we get new glasses!!!
This was the back of Kennedy's hair. I made a fun bun, and she loved it!!
This was crazy hair/hat day. Again I ratted Kennedy's hair, but this time I put more product in it. Boy was it hard to comb out that night. And look at my handsome guy with his hat on. Looking cool buddy!!!
This was the back of Kennedy's crazy hair.
Soccer, soccer, soccer. We've been watching soccer. If you enlarge this picture it's Kennedy going for the goal!!! Unfortunately she didn't make it.

Kennedy and Kaden participated in the Elks Lodge soccer shoot out a few weekends ago. They both did pretty good!!

Cris' mom and dad decided to brave our lice infested house(just kidding thank goodness that is over with!!!) and visit us and Crystal's family for a week. It's been fun to have them. They also came bearing gifts!! They brought us 3, 2 gallon sized honey containers. Yummy!!! And much to Cris' surprise his dad brought him a his camp trailer. Cris is so excited and can't wait to put a hitch on our new car, and go camping. Yes, I said new car. It wasn't a need but more of a want. We traded in the van, and the red car(which just sat in our driveway and hardly ever was driven) We have about the same payment, but we only have to insure 2 vehicles instead of 3!! Yippee. That will save us a few bucks. I'll have to take a picture of it later, but it's a 05 Chevy Tahoe. So not new, but new to us. I'm loving it, and the more room than our van.
That's about all that is going on here right now. Hope all is well with everyone!!!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW! A new car! You should post a picture!! :)

And what CRAZY hair! I am so impressed how BIG you got it!

Janet said...

Your kids are beautiful! I love Kennedy's fun bun. That looks sooo cool!

{kim} said...

That fun bun is AWESOME! You never cease to amaze me with all of their cute hairdos.

The Brimhall's said...

Kennedy is a barbie doll. I love the crazy hair.