Thursday, September 18, 2008

This Is Me


I couldn't help posting this picture. This is how I felt yesterday and today. We got rid of the lice yesterday. But when your pariniod like me, your children get checked in a similar fashion like this, many times a day. Jocelyn tells me "Mom, your checking for bugs again." Yup, I am, and will for the next week. Everyone gets checked!!! These things give the the heebeegeebees, and make my head fell like it's crawling with the little suckers. I guess I'll look at the bright side, at least I don't eat them. :)

5 comments:

Janet said...

I love that picture. Do you say, "Cris, check my hair, it itches." I did that every day for what seemed like forever. Hope all is well! I left a longer comment in the prior lice bug post.

Corie Green said...

Ha ha! I know the minute I saw your pictures my head started itching like crazy ! LOL Yay for being done! Have fun with your in-laws! :)

Corri Havlicek said...

LOL! That is sooo funny, LeAnn!

Criddle said...

Yay! your done for now! Jk thats great your done!

Cziep Family said...

I just got a letter home from the schools the other day... I am praying that we do not find it in our home. I keep checking my kids every day. They don't even have them, and are already tired of me checking.