Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Homecoming Week

It's homecoming week here and the kids are having so much fun with it!!! Yesterday was rock star day. So Kennedy wore a skirt and her skull and bone earrings, I ratted her hair like there was no tomorrow, she also got to wear makeup(she was so excited about this) that was bright purple. So, I guess she was a 80's rock star. She told me that this is what she wanted to be for Halloween.(yea! I won't have to buy a costume) Kaden sported a fohawk, a graphic tee and holy jeans.

Today was sport day. They have many more fun days to come!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

How totally fun! :) They look cute as can be. I can't wait to see what other themes were...those are the best!

Janet said...

They are so cute. Hope you post each day. Any more beastly bugs?