Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mad Hatter's Party



Jocelyn's preschool does a Mad Hatter's Party every year for Grandparents Day. Ever since Kennedy could talk she dubbed Terri as her Grandma, so all our kids caller her Grandma Terri, and her husband is Grandpa Blake. Jocelyn was so excited to ask Grandma Terri to go to her party with her. I'll tell ya what, 10:30 couldn't come fast enough, Jocelyn asked every five minutes if it was time to leave yet. They had to pack a lunch for them, and their Grandparent. I sure hope that Terri liked her PB&J, grapes, carrots, and caprisun. That is the lunch Jocelyn insisted on making her. And don't ya just love the hats we made? Jocelyn has such a fun time!!! Thank you Terri for going with her, I'm so glad that you and Blake "adopted" our kids as your grandchildren, and I'm also thankful for your examples to them. :)

3 comments:

Shana Dee said...

You have the CUTEST kids!! Love the hat idea.

Corie Green said...

That is so cute. I love Terri, She is amazing! :)

Corri Havlicek said...

I think Grandma Terri needs a little more gray hair. I'll tell her next time I see her. LOVE the hats!