Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!!!

Jocelyn






Wow!! My little girl turned four today. I can't believe how she has grown!!! I need a new scanner, the pictures I scanned of her have lines going through them.
Jocelyn
You are such a sweetheart and such a joy in our lives. I can't believe that you are four already, time sure has flown by. You are such a good helper and you love your brothers and sister so much. You love to play with your polly's and little pet shops, and pretend with all your dolls. Not a day goes buy when I don't hear you in your room,talking with them. You love to learn new things, and you are trying to write your name, although right now looks like a bunch of circles. You just got your first bike for your birthday, and your so petite, you barely reach the pedals. :) You will always be our little sweet pea!!!
Love, Mom, and Dad

3 comments:

thehaucks said...

I love how she looks so much like you!

Criddle said...

Ah look at how grown up she is now. its so crazy!

Janet said...

She's a doll. happy birthday, Jocelyn! Funny potty post!!!