Sunday, September 7, 2008

GO SHARKS!!!

Saturday was Kennedy and Kaden's first soccer game of the season. They had a blast and are loving it. I'm personally loving the fact that they are on the same team!!! YEA!!!!! Only one soccer practice and one game to go to. Here are some pictures. I can't wait to scrap some of them, so stay tuned. :)

Kennedy attacking the ball. Cris told her and Kaden before we left to be aggressive. It worked until she got to the goalie box, and she thought that she couldn't go inside it, so she tried at several attempts, along with Kaden to make a goal from 25 feet back. Looks like we need to teach then to go in all the way. By the way I love how my camera takes great action pictures!!! I just need a better zoom lens now.

Kaden going for it.

Cole with his owe he got right before leaving to watch the game. He fell out on our driveway, his head caught his fall, if you can't tell.

You might be wondering where Cris and Jocelyn were. My poor little girl is sick. :( Just picture her on the couch with the salad bowl that I will be bringing a salad in on enrichment night on Tuesday. ;) She is doing much better though. Let's hope it doesn't pass on, we need to party it up for her birthday in a few days, and I promised her a party with her friends.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Great action shots for sure!!!

How fun to be on the same team...

Camille said...

All of your new pictures look fantastic. They REALLY make me want a new camera too. Your digi scrap stuff- very cute too.
I still have another year before I become an official "soccer mom" too.
Also- glad I am not in your ward to eat that salad.....

Janet said...

Your camera takes great pictures. Love the salad bowl comment. I'm with you...I tell you, you need the muck buck or the vom bomb.

The Brimhall's said...

Ewe! Remind me wich salad bowl you are talking about next time we come over. lol