Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh, Man



So after 23 months and 3 weeks Kaden's first pair of glasses finally bit the dust. How might this happen one might ask? It's called to much rough housing, and trying to show off that is glasses were flexible. (apparently they weren't that flexible. :)) Thank goodness we already have a appointment with the eye doctor on Friday and he can finally get new ones!!!! So in the meantime, should I tape them, make him wear them as spectacles or just make him go without?

I think he will just go without.

UPDATE:

Good news!!! Kaden's glasses were still under warranty!!!(they only had a few weeks left.) So for the low fee of $25 for shipping and handling he will have glasses soon!!! They put a rush on them. What makes me even happier about this is that it's his two year check up on Friday and we were going to get him new frames, but now we don't. :) Anyone want to do the happy dance with me?????

2 comments:

The Moss Family said...

Oh, wow look at the fingerprints on those things!!! I guess I should have washed them before I took the picture.

Criddle said...

lol lol I am doing the happy dance oh yea oh yea lol thats great news for the warrenty! Yay1