Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cole's Newborn Pages

So, you guys are probably sick of seeing the pages I create, but I'm having so much fun!! So, you will have to deal with the boring posts of my new hobby cause there is not much going on around here but school, and cleaning house. Although this Saturday is the kids first soccer game so you can look forward to some pics and stories of that. So with out further ado......
I started doing some of Cole's newborn pages today. Man, you forget how small they are. My baby has grown!!!!!

I got the stuff for these pages from shabby princess in a free kit called "moody blues"

7 comments:

Janet said...

Your blog is so cute. I love your header. Your scrapbook pages are so good. I have really, really got to learn how to do this. My next step is to take the digital photography class at BYU-I and then look into photoshop. They have version 7 coming out next month and it isn't that much more expensive than the older versions. Then I'm going to look into digi scrapping. I am just scared and to think I have so much unused scrapbook stuff makes me feel so guilty to even try to do this. Yikes.

PerryParty3 said...

Love the pages! I LOVE the fishing page of Cole. Fun stuff!

Corie Green said...

So cute! oh and the pages aren't bad either! :)

The life of Jayne said...

ALL your srapbooking stuff looks so cute! You have done an awesome job!

Criddle said...

Ah what a cute little boy! and now he is the human Q-tip JK wow you forget how big they get and how fast. Im loving the pages!

AprilF said...

You are really good at this- your pages are adorable.

bryan and megan said...

Those turned out very cute. Do you have your pages printed?