Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Latest Page


This is my latest page I've made. I feel like it needs something else. It's almost to much of one color. I wanted a different frame for the bigger picture, but when your cheap like me and using all the freebie stuff, your kinda limited. So for now it looks like so, and one day when I find the right frame it will be changed.( I would love to find a log frame, but have yet to find one.) Also for this page, I was really bummed that I didn't get a picture of Cole and his Auntie Maria who he adored!!
My next step is to start on Jocelyn's and Cole's baby pictures. I have yet to scrap any of them, I can't wait!!!

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

So impressed that you are taking pictures AND scrapping them on time! WOW! You're doing great!

Corie Green said...

That is way cute! Greg is getting me a SLR for my birthday! YAY! now I just have to buy photo shop and I will be right there learning how to do this!!

Mike and Kim said...

Very cute!! I loved the kids fishing off the bridge they thought they were so big. I will do your tag.... I'm just so boring that I have to think about my answers :0)

bryan and megan said...

K so everyone is doing this digital scrapbooking!! All of your pages have turned out so cute. I guess I need to quit doing my scrapbooking the old fashioned way and try this!! They seem to look so much cuter than mine!

Corri Havlicek said...

Cute pages, cute blog background, and I LOVE your header. You're the digital queen.
So, what are you doing for Jocelyn's birthday Tuesday? Coming to enrichment, I hope? We'll all sing to her if you do.

Shana Dee said...

Wow, you are so talented!! So cute!

The Brimhall's said...

I love the pages. I so want to start doing it.