Friday, August 22, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

So now that I have a nicer camera and photoshop to go with it, I want to try digital scrap booking. I know that some of you do it, or may have tried it. I have downloaded a few of the freebies I liked but just don't know how to add the photos to the paper. Or do I need to buy a special digital scrap booking kit? It's probably really simple I just am not that smart when it comes to the computer stuff. :) So alittle help would be nice. Please leave me a comment or email me. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Ashby said...

You can do all of your digital scrapbooking on Photoshop. A great place for tutorials is at www.twopeasinabucket.com. They have a ton of digital scrapbook stuff too. And another one of my favorite sites is www.heatheranndesigns.com. She has some ADORABLE kits! Have fun!

Ashby said...

Hey, here's another awesome link.....this is a friend of mine from back here in VA:

neeceebeedesigns.blogspot.com

She has a TON of free templates and they are super cute!