Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Love It!!!!

I love photoshop!!!! This picture was taken with my old camera, and the people who took it took it crooked. I was so bummed!!! But with photoshop I was able to fix it!!
Before photoshop

After photoshop

My next step it to take this picture and another one. Then take Cole's face off the one and put it on this one, so he is looking and not digging for gold. Lol.
Aunt Janet you need this!! It's so easy, granted I do have lots to learn with it but it tells you step by step directions, and will even enhance the color, and etc. by a push of a button. So even dumb people like me can figure it out!!!!!
Now I just need to play around with my new camera along with this software. My poor family is going to be neglected. :)

3 comments:

Ivy & Mae said...

I need photoshop lessons, I totally suck at editing!

the pic looks great!

Corie Green said...

That is so cool. My sister-in-law is a pro photographer and I am amazed what she can do with photoshop. You are going to have to teach me how to use it! :) Do you love your new camera?

Janet said...

Wow! That looks so great! What a great picture in front of the temple. I know I would love Photoshop and I may look into it but I am scared because I am really dumb when it comes to this new computer stuff. Don't you just love the camera. I love the fact that I can zoom in and out and click, click, click. It is so fun not to have to wait. I love it!!! What I really want too is a photography class.