Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

So it was my birthday this past weekend. I'm am now at the ripe old age of 28. Wow!! Cris got called to work out of town, which was a bummer. But being the awesome hubby he is, he took me to go shopping for a new camera today. I was so excited!!! My camera has been acting funny for the past 4-5 months. So, it was time. I have been looking on line and decided to go with the Nikon D40, and so far I love it!! I also got adobe photoshop elements 6. I can't wait to start figuring this new contraption, and software out!! So stay tuned for lots of pics!!!

A quick pic of Cole I snapped in the car.

8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Happy Happy birthday!!! This is the camera I have, and you are going to LOVE IT! I Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Corie Green said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am so jealous I want an SLR. What a sweet husband you have!

The Brimhall's said...

Happy Happy birthday LeAnn dear... I'm still waiting to get my camera. Maybe you could come by and take a few of my kids every day or so. LOL

Janet said...

Happy Birthday! I love my new Nikon. They are great cameras. Have fun with it. Tell me how photoshop is. I would like to get something like that but I'm afraid I'm too stupid to learn how to make it work.

The life of Jayne said...

Happy Birthday! That looks like a awesome camera!

PerryParty3 said...

Happy birthday! What an AWESOME prsent! I'm so totaly jealous! I want to take a photography class someday and learn all the tricks you can do with photoshop. HAVE a blast!!!

Ashby said...

Happy Birthday LeAnn! And nice camera!!! What a great birthday present!

Corri Havlicek said...

I'm officially jealous.