Saturday, August 23, 2008

Look What I Did

I figured out how to do a digital srapbook page. :) Thanks to the help of Two Peas in a Bucket online tutorials. I would say that it is really simple, but it took me all day to make this one page. I'm sure it gets earier as it goes. Evertime I tried to move something on the page, it would move something I didn't want moved. So, I'm sure in time it will be fast and easy. I loved the fact that if I didn't like something it was easy to get rid of and I loved using fonts instead of my own hand writing. I can't wait to buy some stuff and create more pages.
Here is my first page. Isn't Jocelyn so cute!!

I got this free kit from Shabby Princess. It's called Promise.

8 comments:

Corie Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corie Green said...

That is so cute! I want to learn to do that, maybe we can get together and you can teach me. :) If you want to print it out for a scrapbook you might try mpix.com, my sil uses them for her photography. Plus they are really a great price! Good job!!

Rachel Holloway said...

SO CUTE! You did great!!

And don't BUY scrapping stuff! Get it free--there are WAAAAAYYY TONS of freebies online. check out www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com

She has some great freebies that she hand picks each day. PLENTY to keep you TOTALLY Busy. :)

Mike and Kim said...

Way cute!! I keep seeing and hearing things about digital scapbooking. It looks so good, but I am kind of dumb do you print them and put them in an scapbook or is just saved on a disk to look at???

Criddle said...

That is way Cute! and looks fun. Im excited for you to show me!

Ashby said...

That's adorable! Way to go!

Perry Parents said...

Those are way cute!

~melissa

Ivy & Mae said...

I need to learn how to do this. All of your pages look very cute