Monday, August 11, 2008

School's In

School started today! Yipee!!!!! The kids were so excited. We decided to put Jocelyn in preschool two days a week. She could hardly stand waiting to drop of Kennedy and Kaden first. I can't believe that my babies are growing up. Kennedy is in the 3rd grade this year, and Kaden is in 2nd. Crazy!!!




The kids in front of school. I take a picture like this every year. This year I finally got grief from them, not really wanting it taken. They really are growing up.
Jocelyn in front of her school. Doesn't she look cute.
With all the kids in school, I can really deep clean my house now. It's been so hard keeping it clean all summer. And poor Cole will be a little lonely on the days Jocelyn is gone. For example he is following Cris around like a little puppy dog this morning. Silly boy.

5 comments:

Corie Green said...

So cute! I know what you mean I hate having the kids gone but I am ready to have them all in school so I can finally clean this house! :) Emma starts next year! YAY! I should have gotten her in a preschool. She keeps crying that it isn't fair that she can't go to school because she is a girl! Where do they get this stuff? LOL

Cziep Family said...

I can't belive how time has gone by so fast... I still remember when Kennedy was just a baby. Have a great school year!

Ivy & Mae said...

wow, school starts early down there!

Corri Havlicek said...

Did you cry? LOL! I didn't, but I didn't go! (see blog)

The Brimhall's said...

You are such a cute mom. I love that you take thier picture every new year. They are growing up.