Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Redneck Dentistry

Cris performed some redneck dentistry today on Kaden, complete with pliers. One of his front teeth has been loose for months, and been hanging from one side and was starting to turn a grayish color. So while at Crystal and Lance's tonight we talked him into letting us pull it. (now, my uncle and cousin who are both dentists are probably shaking their heads at us.) So Cris tried to pull it with just a rag but couldn't get a very good grip, so Lance hopped (see their blog for explanation) up the stairs and got Cris some pliers. It took on good yank and it came out. So now we have a boy without one of his front teeth. I think he looks rather cute, don't you? And he can't wait for the tooth fairy.

6 comments:

Criddle said...

how cute! and now Boston is terrified about have his teeth come out. this morning he said I dont want to be a big boy anymore and have my teeth pulled out! lol lol lol

Rachel Holloway said...

How cute!! I just love those lost teeth....can't wait to see how much your tooth fairy brings! :)

Cziep Family said...

So when is Cris going to take out the other one, then Kaden can sing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth?" He would really fit in well in East Tenneesse! :)

Steven & Maria Cziep said...

He should have held out for a little $ bribbery. I'm going to have to hook him up with Andrew--he's figured out how to pay for college and a mission.

Camille said...

Happy Happy Birthday LeAnn dear.
Do you get to lead the kids to sing to you on Sunday? I hope so.
Happy Birthday!

Michelle said...

I agree what a cute boy! Yea for a little red neck dentistry. I would have loved to see pictures of the actual event!