Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ugh!

A small fortune was spent today. Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of the year again. School. I'm like any parent who can't wait for the kiddos to go back to school I love my kids to death, but the fighting, tattling, and fighting so more is about to kill me!!! The one thing I don't' like about school starting again is the money, hence the small fortune that was spent. Yes their clothes still fit and so did their shoes, but after the long summer months of playing they are worn out and tattered. So off to Flagstaff we went, (yes the nearest mall is a hour away.) and spent our fortune. Since when did a child's pair of shoes cost $50? This is where our fortune was spent. So our kids will be sporting off their new shinny shoes in less then a week. Oh, the joys of kids, and it's only going to get worse. I wish you all luck!!!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

GOOD LUCK! I am dreading the expense of school....one more year! :)

thehaucks said...

LeAnn- HI! I am so glad Michelle told me about your blog. It is so fun to see you and your cute family! I can't imagine how bad back to school costs are going to get-- I'm glad I only have one starting Kindergarten! Good luck!

Corri Havlicek said...

Ugh...I've been avoiding that little task and I only have ONE! The problem with shopping with Kendall is she loves everything in the store, so we buy loads of clothes, wash them, then she decides she hates them and won't wear them. Makes me SOOO MAD! I force to wear them anyway so we have to fight everyday - no fun.

Corie Green said...

We went and found shorts and t-shirts on clearance since the school is so hot! I am not looking forward to fall though. Ethan gained about 10 pounds this summer and grew about 4 inches! None of his jeans fit, we may have to take out a second mortgage to feed and clothe that kid! LOL