Sunday, November 25, 2007

And the Stocking Were Hung.....

By the chimney with care. We decorated the house on Friday with the kids. They had so much fun! Cris finished the lights on the outside of the house. But he needs to get another extention cord. They keep blowing a fuse. I'll have to post a picture when he fixes them. We are so excited for Christmas this year. Here are a few pictures of our decorations.



My Willow Tree nativity. For the past two years my mom and dad have been giving us a set. Last year we got Mary, Joseph, a Shepard and some animals. This year we got the other Shepard and more animals. I look forward to every year now to get a new part of it, and can't wait to have the complete set.


My favorite part of our tree are the traditional candles, and holders my parents brought back form a trip to Germany. It reminds me of Christmas when I was younger. We used to light them at my Grandmas house, and sing Christmas carols in German while they burned.

The tree I tried taking a picture without the flash so you could see the lights, but it kept turning out blurry. I think there is something wrong with the camera or me.











2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That looks SO fun!! I love collecting that Nativity set too--can't wait to have all the pieces! :) Oh, I love Christmas!

Courtney Moss & Family said...

Oh I'm so excited for Christmas too! I just had Nate get down all the boxes from up in our garage so now I've got a BIG project ahead of me!